Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Up Close and Personal

1. Developing my ideas was the hardest part because I wanted to be creative but the only ideas I came up with were pretty generic.  I finally chose the idea I did because I was fed up ttrying to think creatively. The picture I did of the eye with demons in it was pretty unoriginal compared to other ideas but the demons made it creaive.
2. I showed emphasis in this picture by isolating the eye and making it blue to stand out from the skin, the white and red of the eye, and the hair. Also I made it so the eye had black make up on so it would outline the eye even more.
3. I chose to use prisma colors for my medium. The reason being is I could add the detail of the eye without it blending or smudging like the oil or chalk pastels did.
4. The risks I took was making it an edgier subject like you can seem fine but if you look in your eyes you can see your inner demons. Also im usually bad with colored pencil but it kind of worked out this time.
5. I showed emotion in this picture because I made the person with a single tear dripping down like she is tired of her demons. This is a strong picture I think thats why I drew it I want to get a reaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment