1. Describe the overall composition of your artwork (balance, unity, rhythm and movement).
- flows together
- nice texture
- nothing blended into the background
2. How did you add texture and contrast to your print? Is this important? Why?
- used thin and thick lines
3. Explain how you used positive and negative space to show your image.
- to show the stripes
- to show the background
4. Describe the craftsmanship of your print. (How good the project is technically crafted)
Overall I thought it was well put together but I could of used less positive space.
5. Were you able to achieve depth by showing a foreground, middle ground and back- ground? Explain.
Yes because it looks like a swimming fish to me.
- no experience
- controling the tool
- only having to use only one color
- having a slightly simple design