Thursday, October 17, 2013

Sticky situation

1. How u developed my ideas for "Sticky Situation" is I thought of stiuations that would put someone in a bad spot. I thought of how street artists look when they get caught by the police so I went off if that.
2. I think I was able to go outside of the box in multiple ways. One way was the idea ni one else that I saw had the idea of police finding this elaborate graffiti . The other way is that I didnt just use acrilyc paint I used spray paint too.
3. I was able to show repetition with the different color bricks but alot if them wete covered up by the spray paint.
4. The media I used was acrilyc and spray paint. I did fine with the acrilyc but the spray paint gave me trouble. The trouble the spray paint gave me was mostly my fault I didnt let it dry so it blended the 2 colors I put down.
5. The mimi lessons didnt help me much because I already knew how to use paint and none of the skills we learned were used or supose to be used in me painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment